IFish.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jennie's now-famous "Cheese Measles" Kwikfish kills another nice springer. Caught a big keeper this A.M. at Bachelor's Island in 15 ft. of water. :smash:

The price is now up to $125. :smirk:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Bonk :smash: bonk :smash: bonk :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

Cleanin' your freezer soon? :grin:

SKP

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Jack I have tried mine twice with no luck but I am bound and determined to get one one it this year. Just a matter of time I guess. I'll be keeping it in the rotation of kwicks that I run. It will happen, oh yeah, it will. :cool:

Good job on this fish today BTW. :dance:

·
Administrator
119,506 Posts
COOLNESS!!! This makes me smile!

I still have a few for sale. Not many, but a few!
Maybe I should just hold onto them! :angel1:

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These little guys may be killers! We are not even using bait wraps. Only Pautzke's gel Krill scent. :shocked: Dang. Just gave up a secret. :hoboy:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Good show on the fish Thumper :applause: :applause:
My cheese measle landed a chrome 8lb hatchery steelhead, Saturday off the upper end of Sand Island.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Hey...Way to go Jack. I watched the new owner of my old boat "Cracker" one yesterday....duh! :shrug:

Who needs wraps? :shrug:

:cheers:

Mark

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Jack...when are you going to get a dig.camera? We all would love to see a pic of you and your springer with a bad case of "cheese measles" all over its face. :sick: :grin: I will put mine to work next week at Frenchmans, hope its a fish catcher. Chris V.

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hiya Chris. I have just learned how to turn the computer on. One thing at a time!!! :redface:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts