IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
I'm not one. :hoboy: I don't even like this sight. :hoboy: I don't post much either. :laugh: You can tell that by the number of posts I've made.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, my friends, it all started a couple months ago when a friend of mine told me about IFish. I was hooked the first time I tried it. Now I find myself neglecting my fishing respnsibilities, steeling computer time from my family and getting jitters when I go without for a couple hours. I even hide with my laptop so no one can see what I'm doing. Anyone experience the DT's during recovery? I need to know what to expect.

Jennie, this site was brilliantly constructed to keep competition off the water, I applaud you for that
, but you're creating addicts :depressed: . And you, like the tobacco companies, have known all along that IFish is addictive. I thinkg you should do what the government does, and set aside some funds for recovery programs :laugh: .

ORS

[ 10-17-2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: OregonRedside ]

·
Registered
609 Posts
Oh NO! :shocked: Now I have to accelerate my posting so you don't pass me!
I can't let you get to Chromer before I do!

Full Freezer
(Isn't this fun!)

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm on your heels, FullFreezer (you know you're an enabler, don't you?).

ORS

[ 10-17-2003, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: OregonRedside ]

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hi, my name is Fishhog and IM an Ifish-o-holic.....
I was informed about this site by Nick Amato of Amato Publications (Great Guy)!!! :bowdown:
But im not sure now if I should thank him. I thought I was bad before, but now I can't eat, sleep or do anything else. Im hooked!!!!!
Thanks Nick!!!!!!!!!! :grin:
PS: I the LOVE STS magazine!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts