IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new 04 Chev crew cab SB the other day. Killer truck but now I need a canopy. In the spirit of saving time I thought I would let you other ifishers chime in and tell me where the best place to buy is and what to expect to pay. I'm located in the PDX area.

In an ideal world I would like to purchase a Gem Top with rear cargo doors but I'm guessing economics ( to many options on the truck) may force me to settle for a fiberglass Leer, Snug Top etc.

Thanks for your input, Pearl :cheers:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Pearl,

I've had great luck with both Leer and Snugtop.

All American Canopies on 82nd had the best prices when I was shopping. I think they also may have a location on "the west side"?

ARE's are also supposed to be excellent. The only place I know that carries them locally is NW Running Boards off of HWY 212 in Clackamas.

Mike

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
All American did mine. I loved the opening (gull wing) side windows.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Pearl got a new ride!!! Sweeeeet. :cheers:

I've heard good things about All American, too. I think their Westside location is on TV Hwy.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I have a Black Silverado (2000) Looks meant alot when I bought. Finally decided on the cab high Century at Totem in Salem. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I just got one from NWrunning Boards cheaper than All Americas. Was looking at Leers but i got one from them that is built better than a Leer

·
Registered
428 Posts
Pearl
Do a google search for Tradesman camper shells. I've had 3 they are very similar to the gem top but are made of aluminum and are half the price. The interior is like a roll cage they are pretty strong I used them in the trades for years. You can get them anyway you want.
Randy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts