IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of friends and myself want to head up to the CR and go to the "Fishery" as I have heard much ado about that piece of the river. I am not a rookie at gator fishin but I am a rookie to that part of the river. So the help
comes in the form of how far up river from Portland. What turn off, where are some good spots without giving up the sweet spot? :whazzup: Can you guys help out a fish starved member? Can you help out a poor soul who really needs to set a hook in something?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

:laugh:
:laugh:

f~p

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
its the first exit past Mult Falls. I believe its Exit 35... if you see boni dam you know you've missed it :smile:

follow the exit - go back under hwy 84 and you'll see the sign for the fishery on your left.

do some searches - you'll find more info than you can read in a night.... this time of year you can go up or down river ... look for your usual indicators - move around if you dont find them the first time.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks for the info Wetaline. I appreciate the information. I would love to say "GO COUGS" but since I bleed Black and Orange. I just can't. I can say have a good game on Saturday.

good luck and good fishin

f~p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts