IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know, I am wearing youall out praying, :D:D But If I could beg of youall once agian :eek::eek: About a week ago my right knee (Outer part of kneecap) started to bother me after having to be on my knees washing down a cabnit, well it has been getting worse as the days go by, so off to urgent care once again I went tonight, after cosultation and X-Rays the Doc. says BOY you gots an infection and bone spurs, I will give you anti-B's for the infection, and get your butt over and see your reguler Doctor about shots to desolve the bone spurs, and all I could say is , YES MAM.:D OK I will stop crying in my rootbeer now.:laugh::laugh:

I do so much appreciate all of you that post and pray and those that don’t post and still pray, so many of you have been on A/C for a long time and some not so long, but I do feel That youall are sort of like an extended family and I hold a special place in my heart for each of you. THANKS
In Christ’s LOVE
DAB

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Dang you are falling apart haha I will be praying for ya don! rp

·
Premium Member
30,286 Posts
Best wishes and :pray: with your knee. I've got something, hopefully minor, going on with my left knee as of a couple of days ago - - - 'think it's on the mend, though. Anyway, please knock-off the "old" & fallin-apart crapola - - - I'm only three years behind you ;). Don

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Amputation above the neck would surely cure ya'! ;)

Just jokin'. :pray:

Melissa ><>

·
Registered
946 Posts
The good news is , you won't be needing that OLD body of yours to Dance with Jesus and dance you will my friend !!!!!!!!!!! :cheers::pray::pray:

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Praying for you DAB. Take care of yourself. Aren't son-in-laws suppose to be down on their knees around you cleaning your stuff?;)

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Praying for you DAB. Take care of yourself. Aren't son-in-laws suppose to be down on their knees around you cleaning your stuff?;)
Na cause even if I did it he would get down there and re do it right! hahaha rp

·
Registered
644 Posts
Well Dab....I can see your headstone now.

Here lies Dab. A good man. May he rest in pieces :bigshock:

Now...this age thing is the pits. I was out picking blackberries, down on the beach, after church on Sunday. I was kinda stretching what ain't been stretched in years, to get the big old plumpers.....AND, yep, u guessed it. Musta been my inner ear you know. Had nut'n to do with my belly changing the center of gravity...noooo. I started wobbling, kinda like in slo-mo, the vines looked to be sport'n machetes, I kinda did a twist, bend, spin, and tumble...as I pitched to the left.
Drove my hand into my BRAND new galvanized bucket I just bought to fill with berries :passout:

Ended up put'n a decent sprain on my left hand pointer (yes...the very same one I use to pick my nose, so if this sounds a lil' nasally...well) not to mention all the ****** I earned too. To add further on my questionable character reasoning ability...I wore shorts :bigshock:

You ever try and eradicate yourself from a berry brier, wearing shorts?

Trust me...they get you coming and going!

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
At least you are falling apart at the seams. My Mom always asked that, before she took on a sewing project. At least you can sew those back up!

I will pray for you!

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: I must be falling apart at the seams--UP DATE

Them thar Anti-B's I am taking seem to be working. Knee is getting better, I was so surpised that I could tell the dif. in shuch a short time, now don't get me wrong I aint complaining that it is working so fast.
On top of my knee feeling better the anti-B's have helped a couple of other things also.:bigshock:

God is answering prayers. And as Jennie would say

WOO HOO

Thanks youall

DAB

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Good when you taking me fishin! rp

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
When I see gas money passing from RP"s hand to mine.:help::help::clap::clap:
DAB
hahaha Your No Fun! and I kick down the gas money just tell me how much! ok well Tell Joyce! rp:shocked:

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
Well lets get this thread back on track. Happy I am that God has blessed you with some relief from the pain you were having. I am stll praying for you Don that it will be lasting relief.

You one of the good guys.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well lets get this thread back on track. Happy I am that God has blessed you with some relief from the pain you were having. I am stll praying for you Don that it will be lasting relief.

You one of the good guys.

Thanks for the reminder to get back on track, It is so easy to get side tracted.
Thanks for your continued prayers.
DAB

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey I was enjoying those posts. *laughs* Even my co-worker enjoyed reading them.

Anyway, daddy, i'm glad you are getting better. Hope maybe sometime you and I can maybe go bowling or something. Oh yes... and maybe fishing (if its not cold.... you know me and cold weather... brrrrrr) HEHE.

Love ya :)
Piglet!!

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Here is an update on--I must be falling apart at the seams

OK, I know, I am wearing youall out praying, :D:D But If I could beg of youall once agian :eek::eek: About a week ago my right knee (Outer part of kneecap) started to bother me after having to be on my knees washing down a cabnit, well it has been getting worse as the days go by, so off to urgent care once again I went tonight, after cosultation and X-Rays the Doc. says BOY you gots an infection and bone spurs, I will give you anti-B's for the infection, and get your butt over and see your reguler Doctor about shots to desolve the bone spurs, and all I could say is , YES MAM.:D OK I will stop crying in my rootbeer now.:laugh::laugh:

I do so much appreciate all of you that post and pray and those that don’t post and still pray, so many of you have been on A/C for a long time and some not so long, but I do feel That youall are sort of like an extended family and I hold a special place in my heart for each of you. THANKS
In Christ’s LOVE
DAB

Well the knee is doing a whole lot better now. For the first time in a long time I was able to go up the stairs at church like a normal person in good health, before I had to leed going up stairs with my good leg and going down stairs I had to leed with my bad leg(knee). The kneecap is still tender. So I want to PRAISE THE LORD.for what HE has done for my knee.

And thanks to all of you that prayed as prayer is fireing the winning shot.
DAB

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
That is good to hear Don. Praise God.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts