IFish.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I'm tellin yah we need to go back to hangin people in the middle of town for stealin or maybe cuttin off their hands!!!!!! :mad:

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
That's awful.
With all the reps that go to different sports shows, you should list the stuff on the ifish lost and found.
That way, we can look for it at shows to come.

Jen

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Called the insurance and they are closed today. I doubt that they will even cover it anyway. Who knows it seems like you pay for the stuff and you never are able to use it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Bigtime Bummer, Your homeowner or Renters Insurance would be the policy for the stuff that was taken-- not the auto policy. All of those things would be covered usually at replacement cost above whatever your deductible is.

Jay

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. I grew up in that place. From age 16 to 19, I got my truck broken into 6 times. And I had NOTHING of value. Since I moved (as soon as possible), Not once. Thats 20 years! Sorrry that happened to you. Thats sucks.

~steelymann~

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I just got back from the Sacramento Sportsman show and had a great show until the very end. I went back into the building and I was 25 yards from my truck, I walked in grabbed the last thing from my booth and didn't lock the truck on the last trip and came back out, and somebody had got in my truck and took my palm poilet, my Swarovski SLC 10X42 and my new flat screen computer monitor. Nobody saw a thing, I am so outraged! I don't think that any of it will be covered on my insurance either.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
wow that really sucks :mad: . I agree with hookumhi we should at least have some public caneing. imagine the redemption you would feel seeing there butts get cracked on public telivision by some martial arts expert with a bamboo rod. :grin:

hope you get your stuff back was there any video cameras in the parking lot. I have been to that show and dont really remember how it is set up there.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I just got back from the Sacramento Sportsman show and had a great show until the very end. I went back into the building and I was 25 yards from my truck, I walked in grabbed the last thing from my booth and didn't lock the truck on the last trip and came back out, and somebody had got in my truck and took my palm poilet, my Swarovski SLC 10X42 and my new flat screen computer monitor. Nobody saw a thing, I am so outraged! I don't think that any of it will be covered on my insurance either.
That sucks.
hope the sink their boat in cold water and ask you for help.
I was wondering if you by chance had a phone number for goodguys guide service. Been waiting for a call. They were supposed to call when the fishing got good. I figured high water this spring slowed them up. Then I was too busy finishing my house to think about it. If they had poor fishing all summer and fall I think they need help. I lost their number in the process of moving things 3 times while finishing my house. The projects took all my play money so I like to use the trip I bought at last years CCA banquet. Sure glad you took better care of your clients than that.
Glad to see the fish treated you good this year. How did the elk treat you. Good as well I hope. Tell the famiy hi for us.

Thanks John

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
That sucks.
hope the sink their boat in cold water and ask you for help.
I was wondering if you by chance had a phone number for goodguys guide service. Been waiting for a call. They were supposed to call when the fishing got good. I figured high water this spring slowed them up. Then I was too busy finishing my house to think about it. If they had poor fishing all summer and fall I think they need help. I lost their number in the process of moving things 3 times while finishing my house. The projects took all my play money so I like to use the trip I bought at last years CCA banquet. Sure glad you took better care of your clients than that.
Glad to see the fish treated you good this year. How did the elk treat you. Good as well I hope. Tell the famiy hi for us.

Thanks John

You are commenting on a post from 2004, please read the year of a post, and if you want to say hi to someone use the [privet message feature] :flowered:,

Fishalot

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
You are commenting on a post from 2004, please read the year of a post, and if you want to say hi to someone use the [privet message feature] :flowered:,

Fishalot
Hi Fishalot.... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts