IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I dont have a boat with a motor but I do have a raft :shrug: and as it seems that my last, oh I dont know 200hrs out for springers with my friends that have boats have produced absolutly nothing since um March 16th, I decided to try my luck at a little Trout fishing on Hagg Lake this afternoon. The weather was great as I am sure you all saw for yourself and there was very little wind which made for a perfect day to put the raft on the water. It didnt
take long after putting in and my pole was dancin :dance: Peice of cake a nice little trout, rebait and back i the water 10 min later I get another one!! Now as bad as I wish these things were about 15 pounds bigger it was enough to get me though my drought. I ended up with these for the day and the personal ensurance that "YES" I can still catch fish every so often.........

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Hmmmm... Dinner..... :smile:

Looks good Rainrshine :cheers:

G

·
Alright
Spent many hours out there after work in the "olden" days. Glad you still got a shot at trout out there and warm water has not totally taken over.

Used to be some great fish in the Sain Creek arm.
Pretty much put and take now, but fishin' is fishin' aint it? :cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Way to go Russ :cheers: I knew you could still catch some fish, funny thing is I took my kids out there the other day and got skunked :hoboy:
I guess I can catch the crud out of salmon and steelhead but I cant catch a hatcher stocker in Hagg Lake :shrug:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, ****** you nailed it right on the head there "fishin is fishin". 5-cents, nothing special for what I was doing today just using a little corn soaked in my special sauce and rowing like a mad man :laugh:

Rainrshine :cheers:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rainrshine,

Some of my best fishing experiences were very similar. You just can't beat a day away.

Great photo, thanks.

Yes I Am

1 - 7 of 7 Posts