IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24,015 Posts
Haha! I have 550 of those sitting in inventory right now, I should ask for a yacht!
You have a Yacht. It just has a cubist profile. Some screws and sub floor adhesive will turn them cubes into a more pleasing shape.

Reactions: Blderman

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
I thought I was going to have to trade my Mustang for a 7/16 sheet of OSB. Luckily, the OSB was only $59.75. Yep, just one sheet. I was glad I only needed one.

The other thing interesting about the lumber yard is that they now have a security guard. No, it’s not a big place, so kind of funny to have one person load you and a different one to make sure you didn’t get anything extra.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I worked in the Timber Industries for 20 years, 13 years in plywood mills. C D X plywood was on the lower grade grade by the a A.P.A (Ameriocan Plywood Association) I think if you sold a sheet of A/C plywood you could get your own place at the coast. :) Personally...I would like to have a 1964 Impala like I had years ago ! Impala's sure remind me of my youth. I had a Corvette one time in my life...... No, it was a "Chevette"......never mind ! :unsure:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts