IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, day 4 of my long fishing weekend. I droughted out on Friday, killed em on the Deschutez Saturday and Sunday and than took out 3 potential spring chinook wrastlers today. Greg stuck it to this beauty around 0900, I had a big drive by but nothing there, I had yardskins disease while trolling a prawn spinner, and we saw one other fish caught trolling.
Manimal still patiently waits for his Springer. I am making it a personal mission to get that boy a Springer, no one else except his pleas for help! I have invested a lot of time into that boy and I want the first blood on his hands!

:cheers:

[ 04-14-2003, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: ZaQ ]

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Beauty

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Living proof that ifish can teach just about anyone to catch a fish!
Even ZaQ! :smile:
:smile:

Jen

[ 04-14-2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:dance: Cool :dance:

Dont forget the juice on Saturday :grin:

·
Registered
395 Posts
You Da Man, Nice to see you put another one in the boat. All these springer pics from the Carrot Clan,as I like to call you guys, Has got me trying to find out some way to finance another boat w/o getting two more jobs.

Later Geoff

·
Registered
77 Posts
Z-Dog,
Always a pleasure to fish with you. :cheers:
I love the way your boat smells of salmon blood. Truely another great day of catching.
It's all good brother, patience is my middle name. I will say this though, when I do get that Springer, I am going to punch the living snot out of him. I am going to hit him so hard his momma will feel it, his daddy will wet himself, and his brothers will run for their lives! :grin:

" I see dead fishies. "

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Manimal :laugh: :laugh:
dude I want to be there to see that!

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where's this Multnomah Channel everyone always posts about?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Glad to see my dad did put that stink on your boat. You know he can make the bite shut off for a couple of dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzChris

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
ZAQ
Did i hear you say the Deschutes. Are you talking springer ???? I have been trying to find out where and how to fish it for a while to no avail. Is there any possiblity you could help some poor fishless guy out?
post or emai.....either way....Im desperate :smile:

Jason :shrug:
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Are you getting the "itch", the "shakes"? Now remember you've done well this year and have a good month to go at'em. Patience,patience,patience,SET THE HOOK!!!
Sorry, if you feeling "dry", the day will come.
Jim

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Nice fish. I had a drive-by near where your picture was taken on saturday. Yes, CohoClint,it is the channel!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am feeling the power. Hopefully we all are, with those nice tides coming in we are going to murder them.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Good job ZaQ didn't know that was you I was in th white windshielded Motion Marine trollin the same place. Keep up the liprippin,& call me if you have a open seat I have my own gear and gas money.

Mike ([email protected])

1 - 20 of 21 Posts