IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don\'t learn (pic)

You think I would learn from the last time I took the wife when she spanked me with a 30?+ fish. But nooooo! Aw come on honey go fishing with Fishalot and me today, It'll be nice, we will put the top in and take the heater. Heck, I'll even take you out to dinner if you catch a fish. Heh Heh! :hoboy:
30 minutes in the water............25 lbs!

I'm at 141 hrs and no Springer. :shocked:
She got dinner too!

[ 04-30-2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Tilla ]

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Re: I don\'t learn (pic)

Tilla, great to see the wife gets fish..can't wait till i have mine tag along...Fishalot...you get a fish??? I bet you played with the black dog all day...Lots of work to do..no fishing for me :depressed:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
277 Posts

Hey nice fish. I don't know if I'm fortunate or not. I can't get my wife to step foot in my boat.
:shrug:

·
Registered
11,270 Posts

I'm with you Tilla. Springerless. :blush:

Didn't think it would come to this but I guess I'll have to get the wife a license and hit the river with her.

Congrats to Mrs. Tilla :cheers:

:smile:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts

Congrats on your wife's fish!
So far it's 4 for me and 3 for my hubby!! :wink: :wink: You better get your wives out there with you!!!! :grin:

Dipnet :grin:

[ 04-30-2003, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Dipnet ]

·
Registered
17,131 Posts

Downtown springers, is Portland a great place or what? Beaut of a fish. Two fish, 55 pounds, that's quite an average!

·
Registered
873 Posts

Great picture. As they say, "the family that fishes together stays together". Don't know about that if the wife catches all the fish. Ha Ha!!!! Keep fishing guy, your fish is about to come.

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts

That is so awesome!
She is on a roll! I've been there, but I've totally lost it! :smile:

It's fun on the upswing!

Jen

·
Registered
14,790 Posts

That is why I take my daughters fishing. Hopefully someday they can torment their husbands.

If you count up all the partial boat operator credit, I think you are on the board.

Nice fish!

Hang in there.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts

Hey Tilla if your boat is not skunked you are not skunked :grin:

Every time I am in a slump I load the kids and wife on the boat becuase if they go I am guaranteed to get the boat into fish :tongue: Auto skunk-be-gone :grin:

BTW nice fishy Mrs. Tilla :cheers:

·
Registered
3,924 Posts

Tilla...maybe you could ask her for some tips. :tongue: :wink:

Like you said the other day, if you ACTUALLY caught one, it would take all of the fun and motivation out of going again.
Plus you are on track to set some sort of record, don't blow it now! :grin:

·
Registered
140 Posts

Tilla,

Lady luck, as I've learned over the years with my lovely bride too. Congratulations to all.

Yes I Am

·
Registered
676 Posts

hey tilla, kinda funny was talking to your wife were she works and she told me about this fish,then i asked her if she was an ifisher and she said she was,pretty cool and good job getting her into the chrome,myself fought and lost one today :shrug: thats 2 in a row bummer lol

·
Registered
1,382 Posts

Congrats go out to Mrs. Tilla,

I showed this thread to Mrs rebell, and now she wants to go fishing this weekend. I love it, when ever she gets in the boat, we slay em!!!!!!

·
Registered
957 Posts

That is why I bring my wife. I can always say I drove her over the fish and hooked it for her. All she had to do was reel it in. :grin:

[ 05-01-2003, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: FINZ ]

·
Registered
603 Posts

You have to be nice now or she may not take you again. :smile:

·
Registered
4,780 Posts

Tilla:

Your problem is the dogs. Everybody knows that labs skunk up a boat. Borrow a real dog, you know, the brown ones with the yellow eyes. Be sure to invite the dog into the boat AFTER you get in, or the chessie just might go fishing without you.

Looks like you know how to put people into fish! I need to drive over so you can take me fishing. Our nooks sure don't look like that by the time they get home. Steelhead is closed now, but I do have a couple of notches on my tag. My kid even got to reel in a couple! Nothing screams like a 9 year old with a steelhead on! That was so much fun, I took her and 21 of her schoolmates to the fish farm on Wednesday, in an hour and a half they managed to catch 40 pounds of trout. I was busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest.

Judging this weekend, and have been invited to judge Fairbanks in June. They mentioned something about salmon fishing while I'm there. That should be fun!

Have you thought about going to the fish farm??? I bet even you wouldn't get skunked there!

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Chessies work good, cut off a few hunks and tie them to a quickfish and your set. They hold their stink as well as a sardine! :shocked:

I judged in AK a few years ago, tied in a vacation afterwards. At least Mrs. Tilla didn't kick me good with another 53 lber up there that time. But, she still got a King and I didn't. :mad: (I passed my rod (45lb)to a birthday boy)
We need you to come out and judge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts