IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After WEEKS of trying to decide on a color, I finally did it! I took the plunge and ordered it!

I waited by the mailbox for days and days on end, wondering if this would do the trick. Would the fish bite? Would they go for this color? Would it attract the biggest, the best, the brightest Chinook, this year?

Man... I was stressed. Not that it cost that much, it's just that I only let myself have one new color a season and this is the one for all of Fall? YIKES!

So... today, I got it. I was totally shivering with anticipation. The Fed Ex truck pulled up and I just knew it... This was it. There was no going back. Would I like it? Would it be the same looking color as in the catalogue and online?

I had studied it to make sure it was perfect. Years and years of data, all put into my calculator and on top of that, just simple and common sense. I took in all of the info from the year's past, and since they never make the same color, I had to judge for myself... Would it do? Man... I'm so glad I kept a journal of all these statistics... Weather, ocean temps, reels, rods, river temps, precipitation.... and colors used!

So, Ladies and Gentleman... the bet is on and I'm going fishing!

Cuz... I have my new lipstick for FALL!

It's called "Glace'" If it works, I'll let you know! I'm going to try it tomorrow on the Nehalem! I hear it's really slow, there, but if I catch a fish, that means we are in the money!

Glace' it will be!

Jen

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:angel: :shrug: :clap:

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it does!

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah crud. The groundhog test failed. :(

I fished today from 9 till 1. (Hey! I met bugboy out there!) Anyhow-- no fish for the Glace'. :(

I'm going to trash it and start over. I know... I know.. I said only one, but that's how us ladies work. You've been warned!

Jen

· Registered
1,329 Posts
Thanks for a whole new fishing concept Jen. Looking over my present inventory, I haven't kept a log, but wonder what shade I was wearing for my king last fall? Guess i'll have to experiment now? Lets see..............
Hot pink? Maybe Melon sunrise? Golden copper? No...........it has to be Pink surprise!:shrug:
Love it!:yay:
Linda:)

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It started out as a joke, but now, to me, it's like the banana thing. I really DO believe that it has an affect. effect? Yeah, that's it.

Anyhow... I do keep track and I do believe in Lipstick!

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Honest to God... one time I was catching fish like mad using this one color... and Bill wouldn't try it. He absolutely WOULD NOT.

So, I kissed him... and guess what? FISH ON!

Like it or not, Bill, IT WORKS!

(And I mean my Bill! Not Bill M! No rumors started on ifish!!!! :laugh:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.