IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be willing to bet any one $10.oo that i can outfish them at there favorite fishing hole.The only stipulation is that it has to be a spot that i have never been before :wink:

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,378 Posts
Har, har, har, good try. :wink:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ya right... I doubt you could out fish me... Tagged 28 Salmon and steelhead this year, 7 sturgeon, and 3 halibut...GOOD LUCK :cool:

Not to mention the ones I let go...

[ 10-24-2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Steelhead Hound ]

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Steelhead Hound - Pardon me while I school you: Its a sucker bet. He gets to let you show him your favorite hole for $10. What does he care whether or not he outfishes you? Now he knows a new secret spot and your best techniques. D'Oh!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Well...Looking at the location under your name from where you are from....You have a deal :grin:

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
let's make it $100, 2 rods of winners choice, 10 quarts of cured eggs...Amermans will do nicely! Free gas for a year...Ya! That should do it!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
come on people lets give me a shot.Crabbait the only reason i wagered 10. bucks is i want to take it easy on you guys :wink: .Fshlkr or oops Fshklr whereever you take me better be a darn good spot for that kind of wager. :grin:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Come on down! If you are willing to drive 12 hours, I show you every fishing spot I've got!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Keta, don't forget to add Halibut and Ling. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Oh come on Keta U won't show me your blue shark hole, whats up with that :laugh: :grin: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Fshklr-What do you say? I can outfish you...Two rods huh...Well I could use that bobber rod of yours :grin: I already have your eggs :grin:

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
High Noon, Doorman pond..........
:grin: :tongue:

·
Registered
609 Posts
OK I'll bite. My (keep it secret, keep it safe) spot is all yours. Meetcha down at the Hoodsport Hatchery 6am November 7th. :tongue: Ha Ha HA. You can keep the $10, all I want in return is to challenge you at your secret spot! :grin:

See ya there
Full Freezer

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Kingfisher85,
Do you really want to go head to head and get schooled AGAIN.
I would have thought that after the OTHER beatings you took you would stay away from such a challenge.... :blush:
Well 1 more time will be worth it!!! :dance: :grin:
See ya on the water mike :grin: :grin: :laugh:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Hmmm...This is all too funny. Me-thinkinn' about what an over-confident attitude can do to one's success rate. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Mark

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im sorry empire i will have to pass on your offer oregon is too sweet to leave for more than 12 hours especially this time of year(and im really not that fond of cali).Full freezer, im lookin forward to nov 7th but i will take you to one of my secret spots after that depending on the outcome.i was hoping to get alot more action out of this thread,come on guys step up and take the chalange.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts