IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Backpack who I think the owner may live around Coos Bay. If you see this and can describe all of the contents I would love to get it back to you. PM me. Please no guessing there is to much personal stuff. Hope to find the owner.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I found a Backpack who I think the owner may live around Coos Bay. If you see this and can describe all of the contents I would love to get it back to you. PM me. Please no guessing there is to much personal stuff. Hope to find the owner.
Good on you for trying to get this back to the rightful owner.

·
Registered
533 Posts
This site has extremely low traffic compared to many social media sites. If you aren't part of FB or Instagram I'd suggest asking someone who is, to help you out. I'm sure whomever lost the pack would love to see it again! Reminds me of a story told a few years of a man who got caught up following a herd of elk, ditched his pack, didn't mark it on the GPS and never saw it again.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This site has extremely low traffic compared to many social media sites. If you aren't part of FB or Instagram I'd suggest asking someone who is, to help you out. I'm sure whomever lost the pack would love to see it again! Reminds me of a story told a few years of a man who got caught up following a herd of elk, ditched his pack, didn't mark it on the GPS and never saw it again.
Thank you. I'm pretty sure it was the camp next to us but they left 5 days earlier. They definitely don't appear to be the social media type. I know I could be surprised but I thought I would start here. I belong to many FB Hunting forums so I'll give some of those a shot. There is something in that pack that would mean a lot to him to get back. I'll keep trying. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Call the local sheriff or ODFW office. Maybe the person who lost the backpack asked them if it had been turned in. Good job trying to get it back to the owner.

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
I messaged the poster since I have facebook and sent him this thread.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The Facebook post says they lost just the pack outside Fields, Oregon. That a long way from the Sumpter unit where the OP said he found a pack. Most likely not a match. I hope that both packs find their way to the respected owners.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Facebook post says they lost just the pack outside Fields, Oregon. That a long way from the Sumpter unit where the OP said he found a pack. Most likely not a match. I hope that both packs find their way to the respected owners.
The pack in Fields was not this one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts