·
Registered
6,569 Posts
:bowdown:

[ 09-03-2003, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: lost_sailor ]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yo dont just dangle it infront of our eyes we want the details. How many Pounds did that nook weigh. How long was the fight? Did you have a net bigger then the trout net we saw some first time fisherman using last year? Nice looking slab you have there. Good luck the rest of the year it goes downhill from here for you not me. :grin:

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
WOW

come on give us some details, us desk jockeys need a thrill!

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Come on we want the story behind landing this monster.

·
Registered
134 Posts
talk about a good day......we dropped at 7:30 and had this hpg hit 400 yards after we dropped......we hook him in a pretty good tide so he was peeling the line like you would not believe.....some stupid people who were watching me fight the fish and NOT WATCHING WHERE THEY WERE GOING ALMOST WENT RIGHT OVER MY LINE.......I needed a good 80 yard circle around the boat to fight the fish.....it's hard to get that when PEOPLE IN WINDSHIELD BOATS TROLL LOOKING BACKWARDS.....IF YOU ARE GOING TO DRIVE....THEN DRIVE......SORRY......anyway we finally got below the fish and was able to net him on the WAKE OF ANOTHER STUPID BOATER......did I mention I hate crowds......anyways I could not have done it without the (edited)..... or my NETTER KIRK.....I still don't know how he got it in the net!

for the sake of argument we will say he was 2 click above forty pounds!!!!

[ 09-04-2003, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
14,760 Posts
Talk about huge, look at those knee caps :shocked: and your head seems so tiny :whazzup:

Just kiddin', pretty fish.

·
Registered
134 Posts
A very nice fish indeed, sure has been a great year for nice fish!

Steve

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
We still haven't heard how big this pig was......
:whazzup:

Did you even get to weigh it?

Plenty of details about the other oblivious boaters, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FISH, MAN?! hehe

that's what REALLY matters, THE FISH! :grin:

(Nice Hog) :cheers:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Okay Okay....disregard that last post....just now read the part about the...

two clicks above forty pounds :wink:

[ 09-03-2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Sublime ]

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I would conside that to be a HOLY COW fish. :bowdown: that may be the biggest of the season
I definaltely agree on the boat drivers not paying attention to where they are going. Been bumped while fighting a fish too.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Nice feesh!!! :grin: :shocked: :dance: :bowdown:
:cheers: That thing's a monster of a fish! Way to go dude!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts