IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any action in the low/middle stretches of the tilly rivers? thinking of hittin' the wilson/trask on the way to the coast.

·
Registered
740 Posts
There was a shot of fish that went up early last week, but the water has dropped quickly. They're up there, but they probably look like boots. Wilson is under 3ft. this morning.

I would stick to tidewater or the bay until we get some rain.

·
Administrator
119,702 Posts
Well, since you asked, I better go find out.

"hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kilchis and Molly! Let's go fishin!"

See ya in a while, and I'll let you know.

:smile:

Jen

·
Registered
386 Posts
Originally posted by driftphish:
any action in the low/middle stretches of the tilly rivers? thinking of hittin' the wilson/trask on the way to the coast.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Fished the Trask tidewater this a.m. and verrrry slow. Only saw two on the bank and the other boats talked about very slow day. The approaching weather system and colder weather could have a beneficial effect plaus put some more waters in the rivers.

·
Administrator
119,702 Posts
There are probably a few, but not many.

I just got some bronze beauties this afternoon.

Jen

G

·
Anyone that has this week off, I envy you, especially for the tides in tidewater. I hit both mine at 12 and 11 feet on the bobber stop, in a 19 foot hole. Make sure you try two feet off the bottom and come up to try and find the fish and a biter, in two foot increments. I found them at 12 feet.

Bobber, eggs and shrimp combo's, piece of chartreuse yarn above the single 5/0 hook, with anchovy and sardine scent. Cabbage Silk. :wink:

Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts