IFish.net banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
What type and size of flasher would you recommend....how much leader from flasher to bait. Do you use a swivel between bait and flasher...??

I like the looks of that bait.....looks much more realistic that a cut-bait...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mark,many thanks fo sharing your experience and knowledge. I'm relatively new at ocean fishing, even though I'm over 70, all because of sea sickness, which I now have solved with a great prescription pill. I have learned a lot from you. I had been using nose cone for getting a spin, but I like your method. My best to you, and hope many more years of fishing.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I went searching for the cable hooks today and could find nothing.:noway:

I live in Portland. Is there any place close that carry either the cable hooks and/or the snaps? :pray:

Are there any internet sources for either of these items? :pray:

·
Registered
674 Posts
very nicely done Mark.ya think it would be o.k. to pre bait some of those setups and set them in the freezer the night before? would it matter on the action of the herring/anchovy?

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Absolutely...I used to freeze 75 - 100 rigged baits the night before, just for day charters. Just be sure to let them thaw before trying to separate them from each other.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I like to know the whole technique w/ photos....

:help: Where did all of the pictures go? :help:

Thanks
Geemo

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I am wondering that too.... Now that we are in the time of the year to use that information it is gone.
MODERATORS...HELP!!!!!!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts