IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it dumped pretty hard last night and was curious of its shape. anyone drive over it this morning?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
UGLY !!! Looked great when I hopped aboard at 1:00, nice and green but gaining speed.

By 3:30 the water below Carver was brown , and rising, and on it's way to being blown out.

The graph shows the river dropping, so maybe a slide happened somewhere. The water muddied up so quickly..... :shrug:

Guess we'll have to check it out in the am.

Chris :cool:

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Sunless is right on the money. The river was emerald green at Barton. Got muddier as we came past deep creek and even worse at Carver as clear creek pumped even more mud. I thought the whole river just got worse by time. However, when I dropped my clients back at their rig, the water at Barton was still great. The river level rose abit which didn't help either. By the way, the hail storm was enjoyed by my clients from Texas. :smile: Conditions should be better this weekend. We've been having some great days out there with some good numbers being caught. Unfortunately, today wasn't one of them.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Fished at the mouth of the Clack today for a couple hours with 4 other boats. Landed a 20lb. clipped fin on a red jet diver with a prawn spinner. I heard there were only 2 fish caught with mine included. The water was a little high but the color wasn't bad at all. We dropped the camera down and saw lots of smolts and even a couple of HOGS. Should continue to fish just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts