IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
Was over that way last week. We fished Odell daily but was on Cresent a couple of afternoons to take the kids tubing. Talked to a few guys that were staying at the camp ground and they were hitting a few nice fat Fish. Preasure was very light.

Odell put out fish every day that were bigger then last year. Best bite was very very early morning.

Just one heads up. Both Kalamath County and the State Police had officers on the lakes. Double check all your safty gear ( # of life jackets, fire extingisher, sound device and boat title. We were checked at Cresent. Very nice officer but very thorough.

Pearl

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
Was over that way last week. We fished Odell daily but was on Cresent a couple of afternoons to take the kids tubing. Talked to a few guys that were staying at the camp ground and they were hitting a few nice fat Fish. Preasure was very light.

Odell put out fish every day that were bigger then last year. Best bite was very very early morning.

Just one heads up. Both Kalamath County and the State Police had officers on the lakes. Double check all your safty gear ( # of life jackets, fire extingisher, sound device and boat title. We were checked at Cresent. Very nice officer but very thorough.

Pearl

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's been very good all summer. I've been running downriggers at 50-60 feet a picking up limits. Nicest fish i've seen come out of Crescent in five years. Try off the Boy Scout camp in 60-80 feet of water, ten feet off the bottom. Wedding ring and corn. Marinate your corn in sardine oil.

·
Registered
353 Posts
TSJ, the wife and I r going to be @ crescent on Sat 7/19-7/26 If you are up there say hi. We'll be in a blue thunderjet runnin riggers. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts