IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Troll flies in your bubble trail?

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Keta finally got them to bite at Winchester Bay last fall. He muttered something about just dumping one tacklebox overboard to appease the fish gods, but instead built a cute little lure out of a kokanee rig and some spinner blades and some beads and .... maybe we can get him to tell us.

Keta, you out there?

All I know is that it worked and I have one I'm gonna try this year. Can't wait. Let 'em roll. :smile:

Skein

·
Registered
993 Posts
troll a spinner 35 pulls no lead or if there real thick troll a spinner in your prop wash but watch out for that slack bite hang on to your rod and yank any time you dont feel the spinner

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Guys at the mouth of the Klick and in Drano seem to use the largest treble hooks possible!! Then again they're losers :mad:

I've caught several silvers by casting and realing small plugs like wiggle warts or the smaller fatfish. This seems to entice them, especially when retrieved very quickly. Two weeks ago I was doing this and actually SAW the silver take its approach from about 20 yards away and absolutely SLAM my plug only 8-10ft from the back of my boat!!!! Quite the sight :shocked: :shocked:

Give it a shot!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by Get Bent Tackle:
troll a spinner 35 pulls no lead or if there real thick troll a spinner in your prop wash but watch out for that slack bite hang on to your rod and yank any time you dont feel the spinner
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">sounds like a good idea, ill have to try that next time im out.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ive found that trolling a K-14 IN YOUR favorite color with a sardine wrap they usually cant stand, just let the Kwickie do the diving, ill get down just right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts