IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,449 Posts
i caught a newspaper article about jennie years ago and was thus introduced to ifish.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I was just starting to think about fishing for Salmon or Steelhead and did a websearch looking for info on Oregon Fishing. Ran across this little site hosted by a L.O.F. (Licensed Oregon Fisherwoman) and the rest is history. Met a few great people and finally figured out how to start catching the elusive steelhead.

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Fisherlady76 called me and said Dad get on the computer and type in Ifish .net, so I did, and I wake up with ifish and now go to bed with ifish
It's getting to be like a good drug.
Hat's off to Jennie, and to all. Thanks millons

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
I had been posting on a web site out of florida with a washington forum and was telling an ifish member on the river bank about it...He asked "You ever here of ifish?" "you gotta check it out!"
Thanks Jen and all for making ifish the greatest!

G

·
Someone was :mad: bad mouthing :mad: Jennie and IFISH on an inferior board and I checked IFISH out. Never went back to the other board. :smile:

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Originally posted by Keta:
Someone was :mad: bad mouthing :mad: Jennie and IFISH on an inferior board and I checked IFISH out. Never went back to the other board. :smile:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I think we should all put on our Ifish leather jackets and go over there for a visit !

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Dang. I forget! How DID I hear about it?
:smile:

·
Registered
803 Posts
My buddy Chummer was talking one day we were fishing he said he was heading over to a get together of fisher's from some ifish.net site. Looked into it I Hit,Hit, Hit and finally Fish on.
Love it and have met lot's of great fisher's since.
Fire :cheers:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Stumbled upon it via the web. Sure glad I did. Only downside is I now spend MORE time wired.
:hoboy: I am thankful to all those involved!

Full Freezer

·
Registered
492 Posts
From the constant badmouthing on another board.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I first heard of it from a "socially retarded" cousin who has been lurking here for I bet near three years.....still is...may be this moment.
:rolleyes: Russ

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had a friend by the name of Mike Schoenwald that I used to work with.He's the one that insisted that I log on and become a member.He has since passed on,fishing with the good lord. :smile:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was being re-introduced to salmon and steelhead fishing (after a 10 hiatus) by some friends at work and I was sent a link to a post here on ifish. After looking at it and then viewing the rest of the site, I was hooked :grin: ! Great site and great people sharing stories, info and funnies keep me coming back. Thanks to Jen and everyone else who make this a great place to visit.

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Met the Gizmo Man. What a life-altering event that was!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts