IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just currious if folks had much success. If yes wouldn't mind some clues on location/time/method. My boy and I got skunked but he had fun driving the boat.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
These two 10 year olds made it look easy on the river on sunday, Dad says they were using
Marie's Salmon Feast on a herring!

Congratulations!

Fishing should be good this coming weekend. See you early this weekend. 8 foot tides are coming in.

Marie

[ 09-23-2003, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My problem must have been the lack of Salmon Feast! I think I saw your crew yesterday. OK, will try again this coming weekend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We picked up three on Sunday,including my 13 year old son's first salmon, a 21 pound hen. All on the incoming tide in the flats between the mail-box hole and criteser moorage. Gear used was Jet-Diver 20 with hole drilled to fish about 12-14 feet, small Big Al's flasher, long leader to plug cut herring cured jussssttttt right!

Best of luck to all, YK

·
Registered
344 Posts
YK , were is the mailbox hole :whazzup: say from the green tank :shrug: .... have they been getting any good crabs .....

·
Registered
23 Posts
skeezer, we were fishing from above marker 31 to the green can just below the Toledo ramp. There were tons of boats fishing between marker 31 and the oyster flats, we decided to avoid the zoo and just catch fish, not sure how the masses did down river from us. Send me a private message if more info. is needed.

Good fishing to all,

YK

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, now I know my problem was either no Salmon Feast or to short a leader! Can't wait to try again this weekend. Need to get my 13 year old into his first nook.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts