IFish.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***NEW MEMBER OF IFISH...FIRST TIME POSTER...LONG TIME READER***
ANYONE HAVE A REPORT ON BOEY TEN THIS WEEK? WHEN DOES IT GET REALLY HOT IN THE RIVER?
HERE IS A PIC. OF A GUY I SAW WHILE DRIFTING ONE OF OUR GREAT COASTAL RIVERS....WHAT A NICE STEELIE!!!
TAKE CARE & GOOD FISHIN' TO 'YA...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Here's a very fresh report. My brother called me on his cel from a guide's boat coming back over the bar about 30 minutes ago. They were out in the blue this morning and released 12 kept 6 (coho) and are coming in to search for the remainder of their limits in nooks. Said the bar area is like glass right now and weather is great. I don't fish this area and prefer to fish the bays/rivers a little later this fall in my db. Just happened to have a very current and accurate report for ya.
Bill

·
Registered
269 Posts
Went out into the Blue on Sat. Had limits (8 Coho) in 2.5 hrs. Also brought 4 natives to the boat. The largest went 12#. Had several multiple hookups - all four rods were hooked up twice. Lost the net overboard after the 2nd fish which made things exciting. Sunk a few crab pots on the way out but only got small males. Didnt see anyone with a fish on inside 10 on the way back in. Thanks to everyone for their advice last week (Space).

·
Registered
79 Posts
b10 report as of today- fished 2 days, seen 1 net fly. winds bad. fishing very slow. tried spinners/herring & anchovies. nothing. will try again in a couple of days. we did manage 1 keeper crab. fished the line, oregon side up to warrenton and the church hole.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
SOULTRAIN - as a long time reader as you say, you know there's a traditional introduction and fish story to be told!

And when you do it, don't do it in CAPS, it's considered "yelling". Welcome aboard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts