IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did a little more work with the underwater camera in this video. I have one spot in the video where the music cuts out and all you hear is what the camera is hearing. The tuna there has a worden lure out of Yakima, that it has taken. That came in the captains buckets last year at the OTC. So I guess it works! I learned something though that I had not thought about? The lure has a rattle inside or the sound you hear is from the hooks rattling about. I have not checked the lure yet. Anyway, my wife thought that moment needed no music. So the lack of melodic sound waves! Enjoy the video.

http://justkeepfishing.com/Hottuna.html

· Registered
6,277 Posts
Great video Thanks

I have got to try that:passout: Damn that looks like fun:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

· Registered
21,998 Posts
Dave, I think this is one of your best videos my friend. I really enjoyed it and the underwater shots were fantastic. Nice job.:bowdown:

· Registered
56 Posts
Great video, Tracker!! The Jerre Ann makes it to the silver screen. Too bad it hasn't been in the water since. Problems with the wiring harness. Ah, the joys of shaking out a brand new boat.

Great underwater shots and you almost picked up a projectile yawning action shot to boot.

JB

· Registered
215 Posts
One of your best videos yet. I love the boat drive-bys!

· Registered
481 Posts
Enjoyed it very much !!!:lurk:

liked the shot underwayer of the gaff hook waiting for the fish.... no wonder they fight so hard at the boat !

Great work, thanks for sharing with everyone, awesome selection of music too :applause::applause::applause::applause:

· Registered
11,464 Posts
Very nice job, I just wish my 256k was able to keep up, start, & stop the whole way. Thanks for sharing. :cheers:

· Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep 256k will take quite a while to load it. Maybe click on it before going to bed and then watch it in the morning. I am not lowering the quality of the videos anymore. That will make it harder to load with dial up!

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Great video!
They just keep getting better. One day these will be on northwest sportsman or some tv show like that.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Awesome.....Just Awesome Dave!!!!!!
Videos just "Keep gettin' better"......I'm voting you in for the Oscars!!!!
:lurk::lurk::clap::clap::yay::yay::cheers:

· Registered
11,464 Posts
Yep 256k will take quite a while to load it. Maybe click on it before going to bed and then watch it in the morning. I am not lowering the quality of the videos anymore. That will make it harder to load with dial up!

It's not that slow, takes 4 or 5 minutes to load, & then the video is stop & go. defaneatly don't lower the Quality. I remember when I had dial up not so long ago, & I dredded when someone had a bunch of pic's to check out, click, & then go have a cup of coffee. :rolleyes: glad those day's are gone.

· Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is what it is! The guys will never hear a sharp word from me as long as the fish hits the deck instead of still swimming around in the sea. I guess I could just show all the head gaffs, and yes there are some, but that would not be the reality of it all. I just pick out the clips that fit what I am trying to show! The belly gaffs really dont hurt a thing, but we do lose some meat with the loin gaffs! Such is life! My world does not revolve around the "Perfect Gaff". That said if there is a good head gaff the guiys hear good things about it. Its all for fun and a good time. Does make a guy wince when it happens though!:idea:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.