IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with an Ifisher who at noon had 5 in the boat and released 4 natives. They are fishing the mouth of the Cowlitz with kwikfish in about 23ft of water. They said they saw many fish caught. Looks like the run just took a break and are back in force :dance: :dance: . I had to WORK today go figure
............Chris

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I am at work too, that report makes me have pains. We will hurt them tomorrow, bring your A game brother!

·
Registered
13,282 Posts
NICE TRY :rolleyes:

Day before floatilla steer several unsuspecting ifishers to the wrong part of the river. :hoboy: :hoboy:

Team carrot juice aint gonna get me to bite :wink:

I got my little piece of realestate picked out, cant make me change my mind :wink:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
OK BOE I guess you dont want people fishing down near the Cow with you
Dont worry we will be there right next to you :grin:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just relaying the info giving to me. I also have a spot picked out but lucky for us it is in the area my buddy was fishing today. It is just a confidence booster knowing that the fish are starting to show up again. I'm not trying to railroad anybody people need to decide for themselves where they want to fish. I bet the Cow area is going to be great tomorrow. Don't worry we will let you know..............Chris

·
Registered
254 Posts
I didn't see any presure there yesterday, must be a new thing as of today? :shrug:
tip

[ 04-19-2003, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: tipndwater ]

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
STGRule
Chromer
Member # 1426

posted 04-18-2003 05:21 PM

Longview was a bust. Saw one caught in the "good" line, and that was it.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Interesting who is right?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As I stated it was second hand. So much for trying to give people some information of a hot tip :tongue: ...........Chris

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Friend of mine is down there now, got two drive by's in the evening tide change. Neither one stuck, unfortunately.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts