IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What time does the gate open at the hospital hole? How has the fishin been there lately? :shrug:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
It's the ifish custom, that you introduce yourself, and tell a fish story, before asking for advice. The natives get restless if you don't. Most advice is zipper lipped until you do.

Welcome to ifish!

SKP

·
Registered
803 Posts
Story Time!!!
Welcome aboard, :grin:
Fire :cheers:

G

·
I think it's either 5 or 6am but I am not sure. I talked to someone who spent last week there(you can camp or take your RV) for a week and only got two fish. So it sounds like it's kind of slow.

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
The story thing is not a mandatory thing. Some people do, some don't.

It's all good. :smile:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Be'in a fry I didn't know the ropes, My name is Lon and I live 30 miles SW of the big city. I've got a 14' DB built by boat specialties in Vancouver. I've been a mamber of Tillamook Anglers for about 3 years. No great fish stories like the posts on ifish. I did fill my sturgon tag this year and I'm still looking for that really big nook. The 62#er on the Nehalem is a beauty. :grin:

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
Carp Bait. Glade to see you are a member of Tillamook Anglers. Could have used you today at the hatchery. We pressure washed the tanks and cleaned, getting ready for the little guys that are in our trays now. Still some big fish in the system, a little rain will help. Jerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts