IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to be absolutely sure that if you would like to be on the IFISH HONORS PAGE , that you are listed.

I can't keep up with those who do, and those who prefer not.

Please, if you donated to the drive this year, let me know by posting here, or e mailing me exactly how you would like it to be.

I know some people by name, and some by moniker, but seldom by both. :smile: So, if you just e mail me, "Yeah, put me on." Then I have to try and figure out what your moniker is.

So, if you'd please write to me, or post here your name, if you want your name on it, or your moniker, or both... I'd really appreciate it!

The drive is going well. It's interesting. I knew how much I'd need for a year of hosting and bb updates, and we are hovering right around that area. Perfect!--- and Thank you again and again and again! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Jen,

You have me down twice. Can you put it like this on the honors page?

Richard & Linda Zettervall, real names
(Drachir & Flasher), I-Fish monikers

Thanks a lot!! :wink:

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I can do that... I think!
:smile:
J

·
Registered
908 Posts
Can you realistically put them on the "Honors" page??????

Just kidding, you two are great!!! :bowdown:

Jim

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would really like to give thanks where thanks is due.

Please let me know if you aren't on the page, correctly!
I'll pin this for a while.
Jen

·
Registered
501 Posts
Jennie,
I gave you mine at the fin clipping.

love2fish

·
Registered
36 Posts
Originally posted by FISH4MORE:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Originally posted by [email protected]:
I want to be absolutely sure that if you would like to be on the IFISH HONORS PAGE , that you are listed.

I can't keep up with those who do, and those who prefer not.

Please, if you donated to the drive this year, let me know by posting here, or e mailing me exactly how you would like it to be.

I know some people by name, and some by moniker, but seldom by both. :smile: So, if you just e mail me, "Yeah, put me on." Then I have to try and figure out what your moniker is.

So, if you'd please write to me, or post here your name, if you want your name on it, or your moniker, or both... I'd really appreciate it!

The drive is going well. It's interesting. I knew how much I'd need for a year of hosting and bb updates, and we are hovering right around that area. Perfect!--- and Thank you again and again and again! :smile:

Jen
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">JEN: FISH4MORE, David and Jenni Clark

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
You can list my donation as George and Judy Taylor aka Taylor's Viewpoint

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
O.K.to list me. Might help put someone else in a giving mood to know that the tightwad preacher forked over some cash

Dave Barton
Grantspastor

·
Registered
784 Posts
Jen, okay to list me.

Dean Berg
Born to Fish

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Check your mail my check should be thee soon
when you get it
please list as

norm wegner norms gone fishing too

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Got your note Jen.... along with the extra stickers! Thanks, and keep up the Excellent Work! :smile:

You too Mods!! Thanks! Tim :cool:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Jenn Thanks for the sticker. I would also like to be added to the honors list. Fish-addict

1 - 20 of 23 Posts