IFish.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tried to convince her it was no earthquake but she wasn't buying it! :jester:
3.6 quake about 11:15 PM. Last night. Guess you had to live in the sticks to feel it.

·
Registered
17,792 Posts
3.6, My bass will shake the house harder than that cat jiggler.

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
Believe him! It's true! Andrew has an Ampeg amplifier, or whatever you call it. It's HUGE. His bedroom is right under mine. Talk about earthquake! (He's a bass player, too.)

·
Registered
17,792 Posts
Believe him! It's true! Andrew has an Ampeg amplifier, or whatever you call it. It's HUGE. His bedroom is right under mine. Talk about earthquake! (He's a bass player, too.)
Hijacked - ya Ampeg makes some nice gear - used to get to play with a bunch of their pro studio gear in the late 70's early 80's had a friend with a relative that worked for them in S.SF. "Hey Bob, can I go with your to take your kids to work day" ;) Oh the toys they had at that studio. Me I stick (oops) with Behringer and Korg for now

·
Administrator
119,499 Posts
hijack to the third power--
Yeah... Andrew is funny. He duck taped over the name on it. He doesn't care for brand name stuff. :)

·
Registered
906 Posts
I felt it!
It sounded like a small boom followed by some small tremmers and I'd say they lasted what seemed like 10 seconds. :bricks:

Not much but definitely something to bug you if your laying in bed trying to fall to sleep. :sleep:
mark

·
Registered
788 Posts
Woke my wife and I up last night. We live in north Keizer, about 5 miles from the center. I thought the dog's butt bumped the bed... and realized the dog wasn't in the room.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
I was watching the news 11:20, suddenly my dog wakes up looks real worried. She looked at side and laid back down. A few minutes later the news station had an alert about the quake. I didn't feel anything.

I'm in Hillsboro area.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
almost the same thing as samiam.. thought one of the thunder cats had jumped on the bed but when I went to shoo them off... no cat. guessed it might be a earthquake but it was so subtle I wasn't sure. And we live about 10 mi from the epicenter.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Heard the pictures rattling on the wall. Really didn't feel anything.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Nothin felt here ,but i am kinda used to a little rumbleing in bed anyways due to my wifes snoring:bigshock: Im glad she doesnt look at this site much:eek:oo:

MD

·
Registered
139 Posts
Never felt anything either and since we live right on 182nd Ave in Gresham the house gets jarred all day long with the huge trucks driving by going 45 mph. :bigshock: Before we moved last April I felt the smaller quake we had a few months back. :eek:

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Gee ...You guys sound like a bunch of Californians ... Oh sorry...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts