IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want a Holdzit 5 compartment Vest Pack ? Well here is what you have to do.
Go to the Holdzit website and find the testimonial and fishing tips links and tips link. Find the tip on how to fix leaky waders then copy and paste it in your reply on this thread. First one to do that wins :grin:
Good luck
Rules:If you have won a prize from ifish in the last two months, give someone else a try!
Any edited answers will be disqualified.
I am not responsible if there is a mistake in this contest! :smile:

On www.ifish.net, we occasionally have contests called, "Ready Set". These contests are purely for fun. You will notice posts on the boards that say "Ready Set" in the topic. When you see them, act quick! You may win!
Only authorized ifishers have permission to run ifish Ready Set Contests. If your company is interested in participating, please contact Jennie at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Take one end of the hose from a vacuum and put it in the exhaust of the vacuum. Now take the other end and put it into the waders. Now close the top of the waders around the hose, blowing the waders up like a balloon. Take a spray bottle with soapy water in it and spray the area of the leak. Bubbles will appear at the leak. Mark the spot, let the area dry, and patch with a sealer.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Finding a leak in waders:
I know some of you don't wear waders... but for us folks that do, a wet foot in cold water is not a fun day on the river. Here's how you find a leak quickly and easily.

Take one end of the hose from a vacuum and put it in the exhaust of the vacuum. Now take the other end and put it into the waders. Now close the top of the waders around the hose, blowing the waders up like a balloon. Take a spray bottle with soapy water in it and spray the area of the leak. Bubbles will appear at the leak. Mark the spot, let the area dry, and patch with a sealer.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I know some of you don't wear waders... but for us folks that do, a wet foot in cold water is not a fun day on the river. Here's how you find a leak quickly and easily.

·
Registered
7,949 Posts

Dang! I never see these early enough! This time I just wasn't fast enough! :rolleyes:

[ 04-08-2003, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Pilar's Mate ]

·
Premium Member
14,746 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WTG Geek!
You are the winner. Send your address to Jennie and she will send you your prize!
You DSL guys have an unfair advantage :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.