IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get a load of this. Not only was today the maiden voyage on Hogback's new 24' North River, he also catches a fish in it the 1st time out! Talking about the blind squirrel theory. Hell, he doesn't even have the depth finder hooked up in it yet. Who knows how shallow we were fishing today.

Congrat's Randy on a beatiful boat and many great times ahead.

The boat has all that new 4-stoke Yamaha power stuff (225 & 8 HP). She sure did ride nice and we know it did not scare all the fish in the 2 hours we were out today. I think it will be a keeper.

[ 09-17-2003, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Musta had somthin ta do with that rainbow back there. :cheers: oh and nice boat too. :cheers:

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oops,

Bad choice of words on the article title for this one.

Sorry if I offened anyone.

Escpecially sorry to the moderator police. Typically my hillbilly ebonics and my 6th grade education usally suggests that I did make it past 6th grade.

Sorry.

War graduate school..... I am almost there....

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops,

Bad choice of words on the article title for this one.

Sorry if I offened anyone. :shocked:

Especially sorry to the moderator police.

Typically my hillbilly ebonics class I took when I was young and my 6th grade education usally do suggest that I did actually make it past 6th grade.

Sorry.

P.S. - War graduate school..... I am almost there....

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
NOW, did you follow the ritual and rub the slime all over the inside and out of your boat and then let the garage get that new boat fishy smell? :laugh: Wow, with that 225 yami, does the boat even touch the water when on plane? That's one sweet ride. :dance: :dance:

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You should have seen Hogback rubbing that fish blood & slime all over that diamondplate floor :grin: .

He was like a kid with a truck in a dirt pile :smile: .

As for the speed of that thing. I don't want to know how fact that thing will go at the red line :shocked: It is fast enough at 4500 RPM's by my standards.

He did get that thing planed out and it was like skimming on top of the water. Using a tiller handle on that big of a motor will take some getting used to but I will say it is an impressive ride and has lots of room for fighting a fish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts