IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love to stop and get a Latte from Cheryl at The High Tide Espresso shop, before I head out to fish. It's right across the street from Subway on 101 in Tillamook.
Now, they carry Amerman eggs and cure--and also ifish decals! :smile:
Or, they will have them tomorrow, anyway!!

OK, here is the ifish deal. Stop in, and if you have an ifish decal on your car/truck, or buy a decal, you'll get 50 cents off of a milk based espresso drink, or 25 cents off of a breakfast burrito!

Kind of fun, and just another way to get your day off to a bright start!

I think decals are 2.50 at the shop.

Stop by and say hi to Cheryl! :dance:

Jen

[ 09-23-2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Think she sould open a little earlier....carry Amermans eggs---Latte + egg + decal - discount ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Scallywag
3,410 Posts
Would a decal (ummmm... 3 decals) on the boat qualify for the discount? maybe $.25 or $.50 X 3?
What about the patch on my jacket, or my hat?
Imagine what a Salty Dog Burgee would fetch!!! :shocked: Mine are on order! :cheers:

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes! It does qualify! That's what it is all about!

I stopped by today. She has sold some decals!

Anyway, Cheryl is a very nice gal... (Pretty, too!) Stop by and say hi to her sometime!

She always has guys stopping in to chat, and giving her presents. She's one lucky gal! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
How 'bout using ifish decals to get discounts on amerman eggs?

How old is Cheryl, my friend needs to find someone to keep him warm in his drift boat :laugh:
(I meant to catch fish from his drift boat...)

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Quickly, before I get blown up by all the ifish women out there, I am sorry for asking how "old" Cheryl is, I guess to be more appropriate, I should ask if she would be someone my 25 year old friend should by coffee from
:bowdown:

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chill.... She's taken!

She is Gary Amerman's girlfriend. :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Thanks Jen, I'll pass the word on to my friend :tongue: . I think he's given up hope anyway, guess he'll have to turn to propane for that heat :laugh:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Nothing like a latte laced with whip cream and Amerman cure........YUCK!!!

I have to admit I did taste the Amerman cure powder. Smell it too, it's got a distinct smell to it, kind of like Cherry koolaid or gatoraid powder. It's got minerals, kind of like a mineral lick for game animals. Our body gets depleted of minerals, so we drink Gatoraid. Could that ingredient be in the Amerman salmon cure? I'm sure we will never know.

SKP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts