IFish.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off i want to congratulate Colby and Jake on their win :applause:. Great job guys. I had an awesome time at my first tournament. My partner and I ended up taking 2nd with a five fish limit of 12.75 lbs. We lost one key 4 pounder at the boat. Fishing was tough because a 3 day regional tournament for the adults had just finished up. the bass had been fished pretty hard, so every fish was important. I caught my best smalllie so far (below) in the last few minutes of the tournament after stating the words "never have caught a fish on my last cast" :excited:. once again congrats to Colby and Jake. i look forward to future tournaments.

View attachment 39768
View attachment 39769
View attachment 39770

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Congratulations to everyone....It is great to here FLW and TBF puts on a tournament for High School kids. They are the future of the sport. :applause:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congratulations to everyone....It is great to here FLW and TBF puts on a tournament for High School kids. They are the future of the sport. :applause:

Yeah. And it's the story of my life. Every time a kewl program is started up, I'm just a wee bit too friggin' old! :doh:

Congratulations to all the young people who fished the T! :flag2:
C&R, Steve

·
Registered
162 Posts
heres a few more pictures, you guys did really well! it was really cool to meet everyone, and fish an awesome river! :thisbig:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
however...my biggest was caught just on the other side of the dyke that creates the marina, right on the point ,got him on a tube.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I sorta remember when i was in high skool...:excited::excited:
Well Done, Bro's.
:):)
:flag2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts