IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Look...... This Ain\'t no Nook !

Did the Wiggle Wart trolling thing today...Just above the mouth of the Washougal i had another one of those violent take-down thingys :rolleyes:

Coho are fun to catch :grin: nuther one smacked my favorite lure but it was a wild jack...ker..plunk....back ya go :smile:

11lbs
They are here...Have fun :cheers:

MrDorkfish

Louis

[ 10-16-2003, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Mrdorkfish ]

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Re: Hey Look...... This Ain\'t no Nook !

YOU kill them, too?

OH BROTHER! All of you ifishers are just a lost cause!

:smile: :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
4,436 Posts

You are killing me Louis, stop it please stop it.

Fishalot

·
Registered
11,223 Posts

Nice

You got one of those auto jobers on your camera?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Dylan....Don't worry...i'll be laid up for a couple days....won't be able to get out...The numbers are coming up...the nets can't get them all..the little ones that slip through are better anyway :grin: Shane, Yep...it's on my Kodak...push the timer button...then the take a pic button and get in the "pose" or whatever :shrug: Nice feature.

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts

Oh, by the way... Your boat is too clean! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

Hi Mr.Dorkfish,
Looks like you are finding them fishey's no matter where you go. Thanks for sharing with us and letting us know they are here.

:smile: Smily :smile:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Jen, A clean boat is a happy boat :smile: I'm trying my best to wipe it down inside when things are slow...and when i take-out i get the slime off the sides and motors.

Smily, Yes they are here but i'm thinking just a little late...i would have had 7 of those silver bullets by this time last year..and limiting tomorrow :grin: I'm still getting used to having a bigger, heavier boat and getting the trolling speed where it's supposed to be...but not to worry :wink:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
2,425 Posts

Mr. Dorkfish,

The real question is how do take the photos of yourself with the fish? Was there a "Fishcam" option from Hewes?

Brion

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Brion, :hoboy: nope..no fishcam, I put the camera on the dash of the boat pointed at the spot i want..hit the correct buttons and get into place :grin: I had my tripod and full size vhs recorder all ready to take but changed my mind...maybe next time when i have the kids with me..would be fun to get it all on tape.

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
821 Posts

[ 10-18-2003, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Crambone ]

·
Registered
821 Posts

I'm confused, you said wild back you go but you are holding that fish by the gill's?? Am I missing something here or what. That fish looks like it is clipped that you are holding. Hopefully that is not the one you released. :hoboy:

·
Registered
342 Posts

Nice fish. You know, jen is right. I like a clean boat also. But that is borderline obsessive....just kidden. Beautiful fish and boat.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Crambone, the fish i kept is in the picture, The "nuther" one is the one i released, that was a jack...with a fin. :grin:

MrDorkfish

Louis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts