IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Jennie! Anti-Snagging Tee-Shirt

Jennie, here's my design idea for a shirt thanks to some good ideas from other Ifishers. We could add the Ifish logo too, hey free advertising! I'm sure alot of folks out there would be happy to buy one. I would. A good way to show some force out there against the 3-tooths. I bet you have a good shirt printer and can get these done cheap, right.
Let me know if I can help.
Thanks,
Brad

·
Registered
16,544 Posts
Re: Hey Jennie! Anti-Snagging Tee-Shirt

Picture wouldn`t open of the t-shrt.??? Can you send verbal description? Just kidding. Fishft.

·
Banned
3,904 Posts

Just a white t-shirt with a big red "X" on it? I thought it was suppose to have a red circle with a line through it! :grin:

Dan

·
Banned
3,904 Posts

:laugh: All three of us posted at the same time. Doesn't surprise me with that "fast trigger" *** Clerk!.

Excellent shirt! Wow! I want two of them!

Right on! Got to go.

Dano

·
Registered
6,569 Posts

treble hook!

Nice

·
Registered
16,544 Posts

Yeh mon! Got the pic that time! Very good!!!! Will attempt to purchase on payday. Fishft.

·
Banned
3,904 Posts

treble hook!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I like the single hook and most snagger's I have seen use a single octopus hook (or two)!

I think it looks great with the single hook in the back.
:cheers: :bowdown:

If you were going to make a change to it, I would re-work it so as it was an "octopus" type hook instead of the "si-wash" type hook it appears to be. That's just being technical and it looks great the way it stands! It gets the message across!

If Jennie isn't interested in making them have someone follow through and I want a couple of them.

Dan

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks guys, I must have typed in a wrong digit somewhere when I downloaded the jpg. Looks better now.
GBS

·
Registered
4,389 Posts

How abou the ifish logo on the front, left side, with the no snag message on the back??

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Yes, Ifish on front, no snag on the back.
Dan, ask and ye shall receive! I changed the hook, just for you big guy!
GBS

·
Registered
2,625 Posts

I would like an extra large(biege color) with that printed on the back.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

posted on the main thread too.

[ 09-26-2003, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: greenbuttskunk ]

·
Registered
169 Posts

I will also take two!
Omar t :shocked: he tent maker size!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

These suckers are going to run 4 bucks or under (my cost). I'm not trying to make a penny on it, I just want to see some something done about these knuckleheads
, like the rest of you do. Left a note for Jennie, maybe she has a better source for shirts than I.
Otherwise, I guess the right approach is too have
folks try to commit to numbers, then I will go out on a limb and get them done. Then I can get a few guys to help network distribute, or they can be paid for and picked up from my home. Hopefully I could be re-embursed fully. Ifishers seem cool, so I bet it would work. Put your money where your mouths are. :wink:
GBS

·
Registered
4,389 Posts

Maybe a long sleeve version? Add a buck or two to help cover your cost's...

·
Registered
47 Posts

not to complicate things but you could have a sticker with that same logo. sell them on ifish and at local shops. take the profit and donate towards river habitat use it to fund a group to fight snagging

1 - 20 of 31 Posts