IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys Don\'t Give up.

I don't understand why everybody gives up on the Springers in May? There seems to be less and less people fishing and more and more fish. The fish were taking Prawns and Herring today. Troll Slow and keep fresh bait on the bottom. We were in the Channel today. Use a 5 oz lead and a 24" dropper. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Re: Hey Guys Don\'t Give up.

So is people giving up already a bad thing? :whazzup: I like it when everyone leaves because the they think it's over. :dance: I say let them go, go catch some fish, and enjoy. :grin:

·
Registered
120 Posts

good job i hope i can be as lucky in the am

·
Registered
11,223 Posts

Sweet

We will be out that way tomorrow afternoon... save some of that for us :grin:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts

I have to agree with TALONS, don't give up yet!! Here are a couple I caught , one on Saturday and one on Sunday. My husband also caught a keeper in the 20-25lb range, but I managed to knock it off at the boat while trying to net it. :depressed: We got them by Brown's Landing trolling chart. and chrome k-14's with a sardine wrap and 5oz. of lead.

Satuday, 23lber

and Sunday, 17 1/2lber

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
155 Posts

Bummer we didn't get those the day before, but I guess releasing one is better than not seeing any all day. Thanks for the trip Joe!

·
Registered
22,375 Posts

Joe is right. Way to soon to give up but I thank you for doing so. Just more room for the rest of us.. :cheers: Good show everyone! :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts

Well...If ODFW's Willamette run prediction is anywhere near the mark..there ought to be about 50+ thousand out there coming still compared to Willamette Falls fish movement.

Go get them shad!!

Mark

·
Registered
709 Posts

Good to here your still having success out there Joe!
:grin: RIPPLE :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts