IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
That's not it - I can tell because it isn't hanging out of a chinook's mouth. :grin: Add another 1/4 ounce of anise and ease off a little on the ultrabite and you'll have it!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Looks about right

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
fish_on,

Looks close?????

Looks like carrot milk, may taste like carrot milk? but does it CATCH like CARROT MILK??
get some water time in and post some reports....not looking for the recipe just someone to give those guys a run for the MILK.. :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh:

[ 08-18-2003, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Fshklr ]

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Looks darker orange than CM and kinda pastey like play dough instead of creamy and gooey.
Is that the color of Top Secret?

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Man, that looks pretty good. Email me with what you used and I will see how close you are. Way to go..............I can't believe people are working on it that hard.. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
This is an Ifish only right here....who needs carrot milk when power bait works :grin:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Whoa! Think of all the fish you would have caught if you "didn't" have all that orange goop hangin' on your riggin". :grin: :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts