IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL YOU GUYS MAY AS WELL STAY HOME AND :sleep:

****** AND MY SELF :cheers: WILL BE AT THE DAM THIS WEEKEND SO WHY WASTE YOUR TIME AND GAS STAY HOME AND CUT THE GRASS
:laugh:
:laugh: :tongue:

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
I like confidence. Confidence is a good thing ....

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
That, my friend, is the very reason I have a gardener!

The Wu-Tang, ******* and Yakazuma Federation of Simbian Warriors are not staying home. We are polishing ourr blades and readying the stern for the mighty pulls of battle.

We may or may not see you, for we may be done before you begin.

Rest ye' merry gentlemen for the fish are a headin' into our baskets!

:cheers:

[ 07-03-2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Hogmaster ]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Sorry Brothers, gotta side with Steve...Seen his work! :grin:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Scott, don't whup up on them carrot boys too bad. :laugh: :laugh:

You should start up team, 'GET BENT'. It might just catch on around here. :dance: :dance:

Just post lots of pics, maybe even a couple of your spinner wonders?

·
Registered
784 Posts
You're piling it pretty deep - guess I'll get out a big shovel and clear a path for FNF. Seems he speaks with pictures of fish caught
, instead of pics of fishing partner sacked out in the boat :sleep: .

Oh well, better that you're well rested for that occassional fish that accidently snags itself on one of your lines. :wink:

·
Registered
784 Posts
******, nice picture of you and your group, but don't you have any of you guys with your catch?
:grin:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Those trans derm testosterone patches must have kicked in eh Get Sprung? :shocked: I love a challenge! Geez ******, I anchor up next to you one time and you think I stole your secrets? :shrug: I just observed the shortcomings of your presentation and improved upon it. Fellow warriors of the yakuza, LET THE FISH WHUPPING BEGIN! :dance:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Steve, looking foreward to seeing you on Sunday... If my back permits Ill be riding along with ya all. Thanks Hogmaster. Good luck tomrrow ******, leave a few for sunday please. :wink:

UG

·
Registered
784 Posts
******, thanks for show casing my "carp" for me. That pic sure brings back good memories, as do the following pics of other bottom feeders. Sorry I'm not as proficient with the computer as you are so my presentation isn't as pretty.

Good fishing to you guys this weekend. :dance:

Dean

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
I must have been mistaken!

I coulda' sworn this thread was about SALMON fishing!

Well, boys, just as a warm up, just thought I'd let you know it was incredibly slow up there today.

Out of 7 boats with 2 or 3 in each, we only saw four fish on all day.

But then again, three of them were in the Willie!

:dance:

FIL crackered yet another salmon after awakening with a ripping drag. "SET IT FOR ME! SET IT FOR ME!" Was the Wu-tang cry, so i did, and he fought the fish for about a quarter of a mile downriver when it swar toward Jimmy Wuster and promptly spit the hook at him in "Petuie" fashion! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That would leave two other bites.

Oh, Yeah!

Just under 22 and 26 pounds.

And other than the fine gents who crossed our anchor line as they pulled out and dragged us over another boat and then got us impeller hooked to Boat number III's anchor line it was an otherwise pretty quiet day today.

:cheers:

See ya tomorrow, boys. :grin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts