IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going tommorow and this will probably be my only trip I can make besides one 2 weeks ago without even a take-down. Any reports on what/ where is working would be great. Here is what I plan to do: Alvins and spinners with 5 foot dropper and 5.5 foot leader. Sardine scent or no scent. I am not sure on where to go yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can send a private message if you want. Thanks Jesse

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
anywhere on the columbia in 20 - 40 ft. of water. chinook landing is a good ramp but get there early. the tides look good in the morning if you want to fish down river a little.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
6 foot leader, and 5 foot dropper, silver and blue, half and half, silver and chartruese or copper are all good colors of wobblers to try. I nailed one last night on a silver and blue alvin. The fish will be deeper due to high water temp. Make sure your fishing between 30 and 50 feet. Good luck!

·
Registered
10,838 Posts
6 foot leader, and 5 foot dropper, silver and blue, half and half, silver and chartruese or copper are all good colors of wobblers to try. I nailed one last night on a silver and blue alvin. The fish will be deeper due to high water temp. Make sure your fishing between 30 and 50 feet. Good luck!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">ditto! :grin:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Enough to hold you on the bottom after boucing it back. I have used as much at 12 and as little as 4oz. Depends on the rip of the current.

·
Registered
83 Posts
without giving away the farm i will tell you this. heavey current means less drop line, light current means more the fish will come off the bottom. find a hog line and jump in all the estalished ones are getting fish. I like deep water 50 ft. And lastly find some way to fish way more than you are your odds will greatly increase and remember changing barametric pressure does make a big difference. good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts