IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Salem head East on Highway 22 (Stayton, Detroit). Go past Stayton staying on Highway 22 until you get to Mehama (MA HAY MA) turn right go across the bridge go to John Neal Park. Good bank fishing at the park. You can go further up the highway and fish off the road at any of the County, BLM & State parks. Good steelheading all along this area. Fisherman's Bend Park and North Santiam Park are good access for the bank fishing . You can also fish where the Little North Fork River crosses Highway 22 at Swiss Village Restaurant. Can fish up river on the Little North Fork also. Good luck and welcome to ORYGUN.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will be in Salem next Thurs-Sun looking for help on which river to hit. The wife has a horse show so I'm tagging along to help. Of course my son and myself will need to hit some rivers, I will be bankin it. So which rivers, never fished the Willamette so I don't even know where to start. My son outfished me last weekend so I need to catch up. Here's the story from one of the other sites.
http://www.steelheader.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=75036&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
HELP!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts