IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post, long time lurker. From not being able to chime in and help a cause; i.e. Guide Shop, to not being able to add a congratualtions for a job well done, it was time to join!! I know a few of you on this site and it's nice to read your stuff and look at the pics.

I have tried to fish and hunt as much as possible for years. Grew up doing that. A transplant from north central Oregon, this McMinnville guy loves to go back and fish the Deschutes or hunt down those long steep canyons from my relatives' ranch from above.

Looking forward in sharing and learning on this great site.

Big Unit

·
Registered
14,157 Posts
Welcome Aboard! I won't ask how you got your name.
Ah the Dechutes, caught my 1st steelie out of her.
And those devil birds.......have all but given up seeking revenge.

Tell us about that fine buck.
Hunt'nFish

·
Banned
3,042 Posts
I think he's a baseball fan and likes Randy Johnson. Or, maybe it's a pet name his wife gave him...because he's...tall! :bigshock:

Either way, welcome to iFish!

·
Premium Member
30,286 Posts
I don't know . . . a quick glance at the Wildlife Management Unit Map suggests, to me, he might frequent the Whitehorse Unit; hence the moniker . . . . :shrug::shrug: :D Don

·
Registered
9,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, it's not anything you think...my favorite Unit is Biggs...the other reference shall remain; No Comment.:shocked:

The name came years ago. A friend of mine was a big Mariner and Randy Johnson fan. I am a bigger guy, and the name stuck with me.

BU

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
9,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trying to read the directions on the tutorial...pics coming. Have lots from over the years.

BU

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome!

First post, long time lurker. From not being able to chime in and help a cause; i.e. Guide Shop, to not being able to add a congratualtions for a job well done, it was time to join!! I know a few of you on this site and it's nice to read your stuff and look at the pics.

I have tried to fish and hunt as much as possible for years. Grew up doing that. A transplant from north central Oregon, this McMinnville guy loves to go back and fish the Deschutes or hunt down those long steep canyons from my relatives' ranch from above.

Looking forward in sharing and learning on this great site.

Big Unit

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Welcome BU. Glad you joined. I do much of my hunting over there so we probably know a lot of the same people.

Rauly

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Big Unit, now that's funny!!! I figured you for more of a Hebo Hillbilly ;) :D

Glad you figured out a way to post cowboy, have fun and watch for those left hooks!

Go Yanks! :dance:

·
Registered
9,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh my TK, Hebo Hillbilly??...that's more appropriate!!! Do the folks here know where Hebo is??

How was the trip up NE Oregon??

BU

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Everything west of Idaho is considered Hebo!

I'm fixin' to post some pics and stuff this evening. Lots of fun, lots of bulls!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts