IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I am new to this forum, I just wanted to say hello to all. I am also new to fishing, thus have no really interesting stories to share. I have recently discovered fishing due to marrying a fishing maniac, and I really love it. We mostly fish the Wilson, Trask and Nehalem, and also go to the Clearwater area of Florida twice a year. My biggest fish thus far is a measly 30" sturgeon caught on the Columbia. I have been actively Salmon fishing this fall, with no luck. I keep hoping that there is one out there with my name on it!! We go fishing 2-3 times a week, and I am always looking for new places to fish and new things to try. Hopefully, as time passes, I will have something interesting to contribute!!

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
Welcome. Pay close attention to the advice on this site and your fishing will improve daily. There are fish with your name on them, and you'll get 'em. You must post photos your fish salmon and steelhead. And I hope that your get excited and shout when you catch 'em.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Nice to have you newbie,Trust me with the info you can get on this site you'll be getting those fish in no time! :dance:

R.R.

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Welcome to the IFISH family! :cheers: Like RR said, lots of people here willing to help out and share info.

-jokester

[ 11-01-2003, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: jokester ]

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Welcome. You keep fishing three times a week and most people on here will be asking your opinion in short order.

Joe

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome to the board my good friend. As others have, said pay close attention to the posts. Some real good information to be found. You might even spend some time reading old posts as there is a ton of info that you have missed. If you have a question just fire away, someone will help you. :cheers:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to you all for the welcome. I am really excited about fishing and can't wait to go out again, tuesday and wednesday this week. Any recommendations on where to go? I only fish from the bank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts