IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself.
I like all of you I fish way too much ( my wife says). The usual prey Salmon, Steelhead, Sturgeon, and once in a while walleye.
The lower Columbia river and the Lewis are my home waters. Though i would like to learn the Cowlitz better.
Anyway tite lines and bent rods to all

·
Registered
869 Posts
Have you given us your "story" yet?? It's customary to give all your fishing buddies a good detailed reinactment of your favorite or most memorable fishing experience. This way, everyone knows you and is willing to give up some good fishing tips!

Jeff

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome :smile: My parents live in Ridgefield which we use as a home base to fish your way. Beautiful area.

You didn't happen to be on Lake Billy Chinook Last night (Culver, OR)? Real coincidence I'm sure but there was a boat on the water with the name "Reel Fun" on the side.

Chris

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by lucky duck:
Welcome :smile: My parents live in Ridgefield which we use as a home base to fish your way. Beautiful area.

You didn't happen to be on Lake Billy Chinook Last night (Culver, OR)? Real coincidence I'm sure but there was a boat on the water with the name "Reel Fun" on the side.

Chris
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">

1 - 5 of 5 Posts