IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Departin PDX at 5am tmr, back on monday.

2 days of cowfishin is the plan, Fishin the Cowtown Tuna Shootout. 11 or 12 boats, high dollars. Its gonna be a good time!! Super pyched and pumped! Cancelled a trip to Cali and Loreto to fish cowtown!

· Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Headed to COWTOWN

Les, honestly im not sure which boat were going to be on. I am fishing with a client whom i guided last year during the tuna jackpot. Reporting from the Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix, half way to Cowtown. Cant wait!:meme:

Does anyone have Lora's #, the Punta Mita Pangateer? I had posted it on the salty dogs page a few times and sent it via PM to a few folks as well, I discovered i accidentially threw a peice of paper with his number on it that was in my wallet.

If you find it, please email me at [email protected]

Its too expensive to use "data" overseas, meaning go online with the blackberry, cheaper to message

· Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Just arrived to Paradise Village, feels awesome being back home.:clap:

Lots of gorgeous rides tied up here, quite a few people from last year, and more boats from Portland, Or than ever!! A couple of 100-150' are from Ptown.

Just got a txt from my buddy, "On my way back from the Roca, got 2 large blacks today, Get ready to party!! running back in at 25kts". No tuna:rolleyes:

· Registered
14,726 Posts

Say 'Hi' to my mother in law. She spends a lot of time in cow town watching Rosie reruns.

You can't miss her, even if you try.

· Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Marky,

Who said i dont work!!?

Just got back from a run to the rock

4 cow hookups, 1 hooked, fought it for over a hr, 250+LBS, and lost it at color!!

tourney is tmr and sun, tred barta is here, staying at the room next to ours at paradise village, what a knucklehead!

off to the capts meeting.

no one else had tuna luck today, its better to be lucky than good

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.