IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rbkircher sent this photo to me of a lurker in the woods around his hunting spot!! Take a look............. and I swear, he has blood stains around his mouth!!

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
That's a nice clear picture of that kitty. I've seen a lot more lion sign in my hunting area in the last year or so. Hopefully I'll get another picture of him now that I've got another trail cam in the woods again.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was funny, he loaded the card, and seen the kitty............. and made it to his truck in no time!! LOL

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
It was funny, he loaded the card, and seen the kitty............. and made it to his truck in no time!! LOL
That's funny right there..............pucker factor of 9.5.

·
Registered
10,812 Posts
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere kitty kitty kitty :grin:

Nice pic! :cheers:

-jokester

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's funny right there..............pucker factor of 9.5.
............. he was mummbling something along the lines of... "Nice kitty...... niiiiiice kitty kitty kitty, shhhhhh, go back nighty nighty, stay nighty night!"

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I want one!!!.. I want one!!..

Sure looks healthy... Good clear shot... what was the other follow up shots, anything.. or just Tail :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a 1 minute delay between pictures, so no others. Makes you look over your shoulder while in the area.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am sure a nice pic of someone holding it would look even better!!

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
WOW! That's a big cat and a great pic. The only time I've ever seen one was at about 6 a.m. while deer hunting and it was in the brush going fast and it was still mostly dark. Looks like they like the early mornings!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW, its Kamela area as well, so thats close to my stomping grounds!! And them woods aint big enough for the two of us!!:smash:

·
Premium Member
6,263 Posts
That pic should be labled trouble, because that's exactly what you've got competing with a predator of that species and size. That's also a perfect angle for a bow shot.

Thanks for posting the pic, it reinforces that need to purchase a cougar tag.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
That cat had got to be around 180lbs plus!!!!!!!!!

We have killed some big ones out on mt emily this year and he would be right up there in size, deff a big cat!!!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That cat had got to be around 180lbs plus!!!!!!!!!

We have killed some big ones out on mt emily this year and he would be right up there in size, deff a big cat!!!
He is right accross the HWY Jon!!

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
It does look like he has milk(blood) mustache doesn't he!? Congrats on getting the cat on trailcam. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts