IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to carver and some willamette boat ramps and didn't see near as many boat trailers as past weeks. There's still fish!! What's everyone doing?We still have a lot of fish coming through all the way back through the channel. :shrug: What's up!

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
SHHHHH!
Don't tell anybody. :cool:
You will see me from West Linn down to the channel until mid June. There are alot less fisherman on the water but more ski boats and jet skis.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I take your statement as a ivite, so when are we going in your new boat?

Fishalot

[ 05-07-2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Fishalot ]

·
Registered
18 Posts
My dad and I were out in the channel on Sunday--got skunked. But we haven't given up.
We are still bummin' about the two we lost last month. By the way--if anyone is interested, and you see a blue and white Sun Runner on the water, that's me! Tall blue canvas top, too (in the rain.) Just trollin' along!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'll be up there Saturday. 19 ft. Alumaweld Open sled, Maroon with Owner stickers on the back and Fear no fish stickers to the bow.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok this is a good start, how about everyone else? :shrug: Fishalot, send me an email, I have a couple jars of eggs that are ready for some chinook action. :grin:

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Given up....na, just not chasing for them as much as I was a couple months ago! Gotta go do some trout fishing with your buddies every once in awhile! Heading to Girabaldi tomorrow evening and staying the night to do some halibut fishing on Friday. Maybe i'll try to get out Saturday and chase a nook. :shrug: I'd like to catch a springer, but I'm really more excited bout that summer steel on it's way :grin:

-jokester

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
We'll most likely be out at least one day this weekend, probably both!! :wink: Anyhow, black and white Smokercraft Osprey with an ifish sticker on the drivers side window. :smile: Want at least one more fish.........each!!! :rolleyes:

Dipnet :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts