IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Fished the Elochman yesterday l0-30-03, river dropping, clear, lots of leaves in it.
Fish that were in it getting dark, only saw a couple of bright fish caught, fishing I would consider very slow, not worth the trip until it rains.
Good fishing

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Haven't fished it since Wednesday night.
Slow scratch fishing.
Got there at 3:30PM and had 5 bites. Hooked all 5 and landed all 5 including the one in the pic below that I had one of the hatchery employees take.
Just got lucky and got the 5 bites and didn't miss any.
One chromer hen (pic) and one bright buck and the other 3 I released and were dark early strain fish.

Would agree with 10# line and it had dropped to a level by Wednesday that fish would just trickle up and no big bite.
Think I just met 10# at the Elocoman or somewhere just recently.
Been fishing in my sleep! :hoboy:

Next big rise and... Fish On! :dance:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Nice fish Dan - good to see that you're settled in and have plenty of play time.

So, when are we going to work on a new Ifish handle for you, or are you going to keep your current one?

Dean

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Well I'm not quite settled in and don't have plenty of play time yet, but not too far from it.
Have to take advantage of the situation if there are some good prospects for catching fish however.
Actually the prospects are rather poor for this time of year but there are fish to catch.

Brad is going to take his brother in law fishing the Elocoman in just a little while and I suspect it to be rather slow but I can't miss a trip to the Elock. :grin:
If the water is too low that they aren't even trickling on through, I will show them this other place down low to try that I heard about and have never been to yet.

Got two new holes to try that I have been told about one on the Elock and the other just the other side of Zipperville. :grin:

You might consider a trip down next weekend Dean and if by some chance the lower Cowlitz clears we will spank them.
If not there is always plan "B", "C", "D", ect.

Not sure about the ifish handle or avatar yet but think I will change it to "born to be wild" if it is not taken.
I firmly believe that now days.

Dan

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dan- We did met and fish on the Naselle. enjoyed fishing with you and Brad.
Nice fish glad you banged one, be sure and keep-up on you sleep.
Good fishing,
10# Line

1 - 7 of 7 Posts