IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have called about a Harrington 9' rod for sale. its a model 207,, can anyone shed some light on the mod 207?? line weight?? lure weight?? whats it worth in good condition...

I know they are a good rod, but I dont know much more than that....

anyone??? :shrug:

Thanks in advance....

K9

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I own a 10' and a 12' in that model they are great rods with lots and I mean lots of backbone. They are worth if in good condition could run $300-$400 dollars atleast that was the range I was in. I only use my harrinton for bank fishing fall chinook if I have to get a fish in It has more than enough power to due so if you have ever combat fished you know the peeps want to get that fish in so they can keep fish'in good luck..

·
Registered
352 Posts
K9jeff,
The Harrington # 207 is (should be) one piece 9' butt dia. 935, tip dia. 7, overall weight 10, recommended max. line 10-30, black in color. These are good bobber rods for chinook, and they have allot of backbone. This is a tubular glass rod manufactured from epoxy impregnated fiberglass. The blank alone without all the fixins sells for aprox. $55.00-$60.00. Oh, by the way I have a couple of these. I hope this helps.........Bobber Down

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spinning or casting>?

Thanks guys,,, thats what i needed to know..

K9

1 - 4 of 4 Posts