IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
FISHNFOOL,

There are no more chromers at the boat ramp. I repeat, there are no more chromers at the boat ramp. They have all turned black with mold spots on them. The run is winding down, the rain pushed them all up river, and they are all spawned out. :grin:

Sorry Brian, Pete caught all the chromers.

Actually, the other day, there was only 1 caught all day he said by a boat. It's been pretty slow for the most part.

SKP

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Happy B-Day SKP. Caught 1 25 lb. chrommmer URB hen this morning trolling a homemade spinner. Saw quite a few fish caught actually. But, YOU didn't miss anything by being at work. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Happy Birthday! I turn 40 on Sunday. No fish, just work. Maybe in a week or two I'll go catch one.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Happy Birthday to all you bd people.

:cheers:

Giz..

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Today is my 40th Birthday, and I'm desk jockying it at work wishin' I was fishin'. At least I'll be able to go to Fisherman's Marine on my lunch hour right now.

I just realized, this is my 501st post on ifish.net, so I have also now graduated from "Steelhead" to "Chinook" on my 40th birthday!

:dance: :dance: :cheers: :cheers: :grin: :grin:

To celebrate, I want to hear about all the fish caught today on my 40th birthday, so let's hear it!!!

SKP

·
Registered
588 Posts
Happy B day, my 40 is comming up in Nov, cant wait should be a huge party according to the wife... :cheers:

·
Registered
26 Posts
happy birthday steve--40 is a good year--i saw that milestone 7 years ago-see ya at the boat ramp in a couple of weeks!!!!!save some chromers for me!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts