IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Whoooooooo hooooooooo! It's your Birthday?

How come you didn't tell us???

Happy Birthday to you!

Hugs!

Jen

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Yeah, why didn't you tell us? We cudda bought you a beer - or some Metamucil or sumpthin' smooth like that.

Happy birthday, bud. And many more! :cheers:

Skein

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Happy birthday! Don't worry, even though we're getting older and slower, we're getting more forgetful, too!

Where is that rod of mine, anyway...

·
Registered
814 Posts
METAMUCIL? HECK! BRING ON THE DOCALAX! I'M YELLING SO YOU CAN HEAR ME! H-E-R-E........I'LL E-V-E-N T-A-L-K- S-L-O-W-E-R F-O-R Y-O-U. HOW'S THAT? Where did I put those darn hearing aid batteries? Did that young whipper-snapper put 'em in his fishing lures again?
Sorry there Crabbait. I know. I know. You probabaly have underwear older than me. Yes. I've heard that one before..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Speaking of underwear......Mine is making me wanna :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Cha-cha, cha-cha, cha, cha!
You should take that beautiful new boat down to the port of it's birth and get yourself some brine spiders for your B-day....! Let me know if you need some help?
But, seriously..... Happy B-day man!
Loves and kisses,
Ragnar the Berserker

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Thanks everybody. I just got home from the Optometrist where I got to purcahse my birthday gift, my first pair of spectacles! Ain't getting old great.

I am already working on a hearing waiver, now they will have to add that I must have my glasses with me before they will let me confuse pilots.

You guys can hold off on the prune juice and the fiber for now. Some things I still do just fine!

Dan - Went looking for some BW-29/61s today. No luck. I am off Wednesday 10/22 if you want to show me where those pesky silvers are hanging out.

(And yes, this should be in LIG but I will be danged if I am going to move it there!)

Thanks again, troops. :cheers: :dance:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Happy Birthday! Did you get a permit from the fire marshal for all of the candles? :tongue:

happybrew

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
They say that people who were born in October

Make the best fisherman, Now I may be steppen on

Some toes!!!!! Just ask

RIVER-RAT

KETA

DEPOEBAYDAN

AND B-DAY BOY CRABBATE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY----------34again!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIVER-RAT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Missing a bunch of Salty dogs too.
Pilar
Ocean Blue
Puffin
More?

[ 10-20-2003, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Keta ]

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Happy B-Day Steve. More stories please!!!! :cheers:

Hugs! :blush: Ack.......

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Happy Birthday Steve, can't get much more sentimental without revealing how much I value your opinions and willingness to share fishcatching knowledge. :blush: :grin: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
CB do you remember why I remembered your B-Day? Birthday brothers. Except you were born on my day. :grin: Where are your Great Nestucca pics this year? Oh by the way were they Bi-Focals? You know your getting old when it's hard to tie rigs. :shocked:

[ 10-20-2003, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: SteelieSteve ]

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Happy Birthday, Steve! No great Nestucca pictures because I struck out earlier this month with the old bobber rod. It has been very slow as far as I can tell. Maybe the impact of the '99 flood??

No bi-focals for me. My eyes are 20/25 but in my profession that is not good enough. My far vision glasses will have a very mild correction. I read just fine so far but in order to pass the near vision test I need some +1 non-prescription reading glasses, probably the only time I will use them all year.

Thanks for the thought and I hope you had a great day!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:dance:
Ain't those of us born in October great!
Now I know why I like (like but not agree with :grin: ) you so much CB. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts