IFish.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I pick Up the boys Thursday Morning and they were darn tired from there trip to Canada, It was All I could do to get them to talk. Every Time I asked them something they just kept saying AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...go figure. Anyway I asked them If they had ever tried a Red Bull and that it would purk them right Up. Well they tried one and they had to have a few more. And let me tell ya Red Bull DOES GIVE YA WINGS.

So Friday I told them what the plan of action was for sat and they were ready to get out in da marsh with Me, My Son Tristan who is 7 years old and Tank the black lab and along For the Ride was Eric Aka The Duck Master and his Dog Max. The first few hours were great and then it died off. Hank and Howard were flexing there muscles and let me tell ya they can attracted alot of hen's....eek.... But a few Mallard Drakes called them out and Died in the process....Bag for the day 10 mallards 6 drakes 4 hens.

Sat Night came and we talked about the plan of action for Sunday but Hank and Howard started shooting straight shots of Cherry Vodka,. They said they had to get that taste of Labatts and Molson out of there mouth.

It was all I could do to get them Out off the decoy bag sunday morning they had a slight hang over.

Sunday was a total bust...Blue bird day 60 degrees 1 bird...buy 9am Hank and Howard said we have had enough for the day we need Breakfast. So we pack it up for the day. They Said they had to Go to Church For confession, Something that happend in Alaska... I told them I didnt even want to know

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Niiiice!!!.....I sure feel bad for them when they come with us....me being a recovering alkie and all......we will see how they do with just coffee and jerky.....:D

nice trip and great pics!!!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
You should of had them go hair of the dog Sunday morning. They would have probably really pulled them in.

Mike

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
That's some funny stuff right there.

:applause:

When they get home, I'll have to give them a talking to. I suppose it won't help much though. They are ruined for life.

Geoff

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Your killing me Lonnie. I think I'm up next so I hope you didn't wear them out. Where do we need to hook up at.

Dan

·
Registered
611 Posts
Great Pics. LMFAOROTF!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can't wait for the day when I get to take Hank & Howard out on the town after a hard days hunt.

Great story!

·
Banned
5,459 Posts
Very nice, Liked that Sign at the end of the post...

Looks like those deeks are off to a solid start to a new season. Good on you for getting your youngster out too!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sweet story and pics Lonnie! Thanks for the making the post. I am glad the boys are enjoying themselves although they seem to be having a bit too much fun. Geoff and I will have a talk with them and explain to them that they have a job to do and they need to buckle down. :smile:

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing the next outting for the boys.

(Jason (aka harry)

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Looks Like the boys will be with me another weekend....Now if My kids will give them back!:grin: destination is top secret at this point. They cant seem to keep much of a secret after a few drinks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts