IFish.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****** 40 is old enough. Another b-day coming up next month. Ouch my back :shocked:

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
I don't want any of you to freeze to death out there, so I've got a couple packs of Mini Mini hand warmers from Grabber Mycoal to give away this morning. Oops! It's after noon! :smile:

Anyway, here is how the rules go, if you'd like to try and win:

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! If you do not, I will give the prize to the next person in line.
Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

Alrighty then, follow me over to the Grabber web site, and see if you can find the answer to the following question:

Which Grabber Mycoal product is feature as being, "The Heating Pad You Can Wear?"

OK, find it, come back here and post it, and I'll send you out two packs of these hand warmers. I can't live without them! I can't tell you the number of days I've opened up a pack of these and tossed them over to a friend to share. They are a life saver!

Ready, set... Go get the answer! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MYCOAL BODY WARMER?

[ 11-25-2003, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: CATCH AND EAT ]

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
Yes! Officially, The GRABBER MYCOAL Adhesive Body Warmer!

You win the warmers!

Send me your addie, k?

Jen

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
UH OH! You edited your answer, and you were right enough the first time!
I'll let it go, but the rules do state that you can't edit your answer... Don't do that to me! :smile:

You win, anyhow, since your first answer passed.

Send it on!
Jen

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My bad but I thought the actual brand name should be in the answer. Eliminate me if necessary, I'm a bad boy that has never won any thing on I-fish. Wooooooooo....is me. :wink:

Thanks Jen. I feel I can move on to Jepordy now. :grin:

·
Administrator
119,500 Posts
C and E, I just tried to e mail you and your e mail bounced. Now you are banned for life. :grin: :tongue: :grin:

Teach you to play the ready set games!

LOL... just kidding, but a heads up.

Jen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts